Back from Bonaire! WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks good lukeROB. I only wish I could do that to all my shots. Maybe I'll try a few and post before and after shot for comment. But then I guess it becomes a matter of opinion.

Hi Jetwrench,

Didn't know if you had Photoshop, but there is a nice color correction action that you can search for on this board. (I think it is a link to someone's web site) This action you can run without being able to 'see' the color correctly in the image. I use it and it really brings back the reds and yellow in the image.

Hope this helps some,

Jeff

Cool pictures - thanks for posting them.

Pictures are stunning! I'm so jealous! We have been to Bonaire 3 times this year, but I am unable to dive due to a brain tumor. It's not cancer, but just a pain in the ***!

Getting it removed the end of this month so I can live and dive again. My husband Ed is going on the 31st to work on the BBQ area at our Inn and get our house ready for when we move to Bonaire. He will be installing a palm frond roofed shade area and BBQ grills. The house has some minor water damage due to Ivan so he will be fixing that also. I hope it stays in the 60's here in NJ so I am not too depressed...hey there is always Atlantic City! LOL

Cecil, I remember that post. I don't have photoshop but when I get it I'll be sure to try it out. Missed you at the I-89/I-93 exchange but I hope you had a great dive. Tom would have flipped if you could have made the appearence.
Liz, good luck with the procedure and we are all hoping you come through with flying colors. You sure did talk it up at Gibi's a couple weeks ago. Next time I will have to try and get into the conversation a bit more, and drop by the Inn next time I'm there. Good luck!
See you both on BT!

Jet...aka Smack

Pretty sure that was you Smack. I would volunteer to edit the shots for you but might be biting off more than I can chew. You can always send a couple at a time and I'll take a shot at them, if you want. Send them to cecsuej@comcast.net.

Hey Smack! When I'm nervous I tend to go on and on and on.... I tend to get nervous around people I'm not really familar with...you were so sweet, just sitting there smiling and nodding...I remember.

Thanks so much and next time you get to do all the talking! Hugs!

Liz

justleesa,
Thanks for the link. All the help I can get is appreciated. If Gilligan doesn't know how to fix my shots, no one does. His stuff is what I wish I could someday come close to. Gotta get away from the green, if I could just see it. I'll post a trip report as soon as I can figure out what I did when and what I saw where.
Liz, that could make for a boring conversation. We'll see. I'm already trying to decide when I will return but I'll be sure to get to Gibi's on Tuesday. Hugs right back!

Jet

Back
Top Bottom