Back from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Arubabob1. I am sure VIP will get me to the best dive sites but I'm afraid it WILL be my last trip to Bonaire. I have 3 more trips booked after that and then I am retiring from diving.

Thanks Arubabob1. I am sure VIP will get me to the best dive sites but I'm afraid it WILL be my last trip to Bonaire. I have 3 more trips booked after that and then I am retiring from diving.

Where are you staying on Bonaire?

have a great trip!
Will do and I can hardly wait. I am leaving in less than 3 days for the first part of my diving holiday, which is on a liveaboard to Socorro Islands. I am travelling to Bonaire in the following week and I feel that the sharp contrast in the type of diving and marine life between the two destinations should make the whole trip interesting and rewarding.

Hi Hinterman my husband and myself are going to Bonaire for the first time on May22nd and staying at Blachi Koko
We too are from the UK and although we are not divers, are looking forward to doing quite a bit of snorkelling.
We will probably bump into you at some time. We cant wait

I hope the weather is good for my trip Aug 15-22 staying at Divi Flamingo w my dive group,No Limits Scuba. Hopefully, it's better than the last 2 group I was with. I did do a San Carlos trip w them and it was awesome. I'm using my 1mm and vest. I also just bought my tickets it was $719, $100 less than a week ago!

I hope the weather is good for my trip Aug 15-22 staying at Divi Flamingo w my dive group,No Limits Scuba. Hopefully, it's better than the last 2 group I was with. I did do a San Carlos trip w them and it was awesome. I'm using my 1mm and vest. I also just bought my tickets it was $719, $100 less than a week ago!

I went real close to those dates in august last year and couldn't have asked for better conditions.

I noticed air fare dropped $100 for me too from last week.

We are usually down there first week of August. Hot, hot, sunny weather.

Back
Top Bottom