Back from Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard the diving had suffered very badly from Wilma last year and shallow dives were pretty sand covered but deeper dives were still in good condition. comments? I might be there in Jan but having second thoughts as i will have come from diving Honduras and wonder if the is much point ( B4 Honduras i will have done Fernando De Noronha and Galapagos but that's another story)

Saeed:
I heard the diving had suffered very badly from Wilma last year and shallow dives were pretty sand covered but deeper dives were still in good condition. comments? I might be there in Jan but having second thoughts as i will have come from diving Honduras and wonder if the is much point ( B4 Honduras i will have done Fernando De Noronha and Galapagos but that's another story)

Post-Wilma diving has been commented to near death since about this time last year. Do a few searches and also scroll back through the pages of threads on the Cozumel board. You'll find lots of trip reports and debate threads, photos, etc ...

As to "if there is much point," well that's subjective and depends on what you feel is worthwhile. Read the comments of divers who have been recently, look at the photos, etc., and see what you think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom