Back From DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would have to dive one (with a buddy) before I could pass judgment one way or the other. There are MANY divers out there who will only do a "mental" gear review and quited often they sacrifice GREAT products on their altar of faux superiority.

Agree...

I think it is a great idea for the new generation divers who are using a text message more than emails. I feel very older on this part.. LOL~~

I think this device is very potential to the tech community if the diver can upload/choose the algorithm/model, such as a VPM-B.

I hope the price will be in a reasonable range to hit the market.

BTW, Divewma:

Thanks for the kind words! We hope to have a primer on guerrilla marketing available soon.

I think it is a great idea for the new generation divers who are using a text message more than emails. I feel very older on this part.. LOL~~

If you are sending email underwater I must be really ancient cause I still use a pencil and a slate to write my message then swim it over to my buddy. :D

I'll join the ranks of those who were extremely impressed with this unit. It'll go a long way toward ensuring diver safety.

Back
Top Bottom