Back in the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnny Five

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all, new here to scubaboard.
I'm back in the water after more than a decade. I was certified at 12, the youngest age you could back then. I logged about 40 dives plus numerous I forgot or was too lazy to log before life got in the way. Recently did the reactivate course and logged a bunch of dives in Cozumel at the dive talk meetup.

Hey! I’m getting back in the water after a relatively long hiatus too. Glad to hear you had some fun dives! I hear it’s warm and crystal clear out there.

Yes, it was fantastic. My local diving, Monterey CA, often has less visibility and much colder, still fun nonetheless.

Hey! I’m getting back in the water after a relatively long hiatus too. Glad to hear you had some fun dives! I hear it’s warm and crystal clear out there.

I'm back in the water after more than a decade. I was certified at 12, the youngest age you could back then. I logged about 40 dives plus numerous I forgot or was too lazy to log before life got in the way. Recently did the reactivate course and logged a bunch of dives in Cozumel at the dive talk meetup.
Welcome back!
Where’s your next trip?

It’s great, isn’t it? Similar story, although I was 16 when certified and 17 when rescue certified. I forgot how amazing it is. Have fun and welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom