Back with a few pictures for all of you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing your Cozumel Photos!

Ruth

Thanks for sharing! I have some photos from our trip 3/28 - 4/2 that I hope to post soon along with a trip report. I really like the format of your photo sharing display. What program or format did you use? The thumbnails on the side and the large individual frame are excellent!

Very nice shots by the way!

Thank you for sharing, I am off to Coz on the 19th and your fine pictures just made me more ready (is that possible) to go!!!

Mike...

Torcatdog inquired as to what program I was using to create the web page the answer is imagewalker. This is a shareware/freeware program that is the best image viewing program I have found yet. You can't beat the price FREE. Well almost free, this nag box come up when you open the program, after a few uses it becomes automatic to click OK. The program is worth the requested $20.

image002.jpg

To open the program you right click on any jpg file and the whole folder in which the file is in is thumb-nailed. You can control the size of the thumbnails. To view the any file full size just click on it. With xp there is a little glitch in the program here, you must have the image view in the tool bar on. To create a web page you just switch to the web mode and click generate HTML. This program does many other things also. Anybody who deals with a lot of image files should give it a try, it won't cost you a thing.

http://www.imagewalker.com/

David

Thanks so much for sharing. We're diving with Christi in June and can't wait!!!!!!!!!
I hope you don't mind, your picture with the turtle and angel fish was so beautiful we grabbed it and made it our computer "wallpaper". Thanks again!
Susan

susan6868:
Thanks so much for sharing. We're diving with Christi in June and can't wait!!!!!!!!!
I hope you don't mind, your picture with the turtle and angel fish was so beautiful we grabbed it and made it our computer "wallpaper". Thanks again!
Susan
Sorry, the program also embeds a 'send the photographer royalty for this photo' message each time you login. :) JK

David, maybe you should solicit royalties on these fantastic picts so you can get rid of that annoying dialog box.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom