Bad AIR??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you need to learn that divers take the piss out of each other (how come the OW course never mentions this), but it's usual not meant with any viciousness! (unless you are one of them there Gooey lot of course but they deserve all they get :wink: )

And the fine lad probably has no idea what it means to take the piss out of someone. You silly Brits are always trying to confuse our American youth!!!

I have been requested by the moderators to explain my inquiry into the state of the the OP's fins.

All I have to offer is: I just like fins.

I like them.

Fins are fun.

And if the "wrong" fins create nasal discharge..who am I to argue?

I just like fins.

Fins.

I like them.

I have been requested by the moderators to explain my inquiry into the state of the the OP's fins.

All I have to offer is: I just like fins.

I like them.

Fins are fun.

And if the "wrong" fins create nasal discharge..who am I to argue?

I just like fins.

Fins.

I like them.

Seriously Wu, the New Divers and Basic Scuba forums are no troll zones. Not sure if you are trying to get the reputation of the useless poster of Scubaboard, but your off the wall and trollish questions consistently have you leaning toward that category. You might think you are coming across as being funny and might not realize the impression you are creating.

Perhaps some quiet time and a nice discussion with your fins will help you sort things you.

Last edited:
Greetings scottf24 I agree with many that the discharge is probably from your sinus.
There are many things that can contribute to a discharge:; allergies, minimal cold symptoms, etc.
As far as color it can be just regular mucus or flem with a twist of blood from your nasal or sinus.
I find this to be the case with me personally pretty often as I ascend from a dive.
I recommend you visit a ENT for a professional evaluation and get a full check out.
Only then will you know how to deal with your specific issues, it is well worth the time and money!
NEVER TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL! THERE ARE A FEW HERE ON THE BOARD.
SEEK THEM OUT AND THEY WILL OFFER CREDENTIALS BUT WILL RECOMMEND YOU VISIT A ENT AS WELL!

In my experience I have the mucus / flem release after almost every dive.
Color varies from time to time but I also have sinus / allergies and am under a ENT's care. I have meds to deal with these issues.
If you persist in having issues it is worth it to get checked out.
It is better to be safe than sorry!
Good luck and safe diving Scott.

CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

Last edited:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please stay on topic. This is the New Diver section that has a strict TOS. Please refrain from Trolling/Flaming. We are here to help not hinder the OP.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Carolyn:shark2:
SB Moderator

Back
Top Bottom