Bad Ending to Otherwise Good Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read some of the posts by the usual cast of characters this morning and, after a page of prattle, I realized they were all saying the same thing, had the same level of misrepresentation and distortion, as if they had shared their posts with each other in PMs for approval before hitting the submit botton. I could read no more. I was thinking, these are the folks that claim to love Bonaire and how they were doing the island a disservice and how they were content to allow other divers to be crime victims by continuing the lie. Sad

Nope, because they don't have security problems.

Says who? I talked to a guy who once went to Coz with a person that fed the fish of a gardener to the king of Nothing that got robbed in Coz. It is a death trap.

Finally something we can agree on. Please keep your own sagacious words in mind before you post more drivel and misinformation on Bonaire's crime problem? thanks

One of the problems about free speech on the internet is folks can post whatever drivel they want, they don't have to substantiate what they write, they can twist what others write to suit their agenda and unfortunately it can do harm to honest hard working folks.

Nope, because they don't have security problems.

In all seriousness though, you can take this for what it is worth but I have been to COZ once and dove with a couple that had experienced a first hand theft from their room on their previous trip. It is not a first hand account which we all no holds little water thanks to the likes of PiFi but Coz does have crime. To think otherwise is just nonsense.

I read some of the posts by the usual cast of characters this morning and, after a page of prattle, I realized they were all saying the same thing, had the same level of misrepresentation and distortion, as if they had shared their posts with each other in PMs for approval before hitting the submit botton. I could read no more. I was thinking, these are the folks that claim to love Bonaire and how they were doing the island a disservice and how they were content to allow other divers to be crime victims by continuing the lie. Sad

:turd:

Finally something we can agree on. Please keep your own sagacious words in mind before you post more drivel and misinformation on Bonaire's crime problem? thanks

:turd:
:turd::turd:
:turd::turd::turd:

:mooner:

That just confirms how little you grasp things being discussed and how much of this escapes you. :shakehead:

It is not my grasp of reality that is in question.

I'll let each of you determine which posters this is aimed at :D

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom