Bare Drysuit sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floater, I looked at your photos. Looks like a standard shell suit fit to me. You wouldn´t want a shell suit to fit snug like a neoprene one as they don´t stretch. I have a Bare Nex-Gen and ordered a size L. I´m 5'9" but closer to 195 lbs. I could have gone with a L-short if it had been available from where I got it, but I took a chance with the L. I enjoy the suit and have more than 80 dives in it.

I went home over lunch, and confirmed that I have a size L Bare Trilam HD. I'm 200 pounds, 6'0". I dive 55-60degF water with PolarFleece 300 top & PolarFleece 200 bottom. The suit fits great.

I have the Bare NexGen Pro XL and I am 5'10" 230 pounds (hence the need for the XL!) it fits a little loose but that is ok by me, gives me some rooms to move around and reach those valves...

Mike

I'm 6'2" and 180 and I bought a L/Tall in the same suit. I think the "tall" was a bit too short for me in the arms, but I'm a bit taller than you.

I ended up switching to a DUI-TLS350 stock large and it fits perfectly.

Wow, thanks much for the input.

Some other threads seemed to say different things about the sizing charts, sounds like that may be more an exeption than a rule.

Thanks again,
Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom