Bare Nexgen Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also,

I highly recommend Drysuits Plus for repairs or seal replacement. FAST, excellent work. I think their web page is drysuitsplus.com

Thanks. I have noticed that the neoprene sock always seems to get wet on the inside and that I have to dry it inside out first, then outside out last before storage. The suit is dry inside every where else.

Is there another secret for drying the sock?

*Floater*:
... They also recommend that some silicone grease be applied to the very end of the zipper closure, but not on the zipper itself...

Isn't silicone 'ju-ju' anywhere near a drysuit. Makes repairs much harder down the road.

phillybob:
Isn't silicone 'ju-ju' anywhere near a drysuit. Makes repairs much harder down the road.

It's just a small wad of the stuff in where the slider docks in the closed position. It won't go anywhere to inhibit future repair gluing.

A blob of zipper wax usually serves the same purpose, at least I haven't had a leak using it in over 20 dives.

phillybob:

That may or may not be the case, but it is what the manual recommends.

I have received the manual ... Thanks Paco
And thanks for all who replied on this thread. The drysuit has been great this winter. I hope to never use my 7 mil again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom