Bauer compressors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos K.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a few compressors available:

* New Bauer Oceanus-G with Honda 5.5 HP gas engine, 4.9 SCFM. Includes 5' SCUBA fill assembly and new breathing air filter .

* Bauer Junior II-E1, 3.9 SCFM, electric single-phase motor 230 VAC with about 4 original hours, used in one trip to the Bahamas. Original 110 VAC motor replaced with brand new 230 VAC motor and new Bauer frame. Includes 5' SCUBA fill assembly and new breathing air filter. New 5 HP motor available for single-phase conversion kit.

* Bauer Junior II-E1, 3.9 SCFM, electric single-phase motor 230 VAC, with new valves and piston rings. Brand new 230 VAC motor and new Bauer frame. Includes 5' SCUBA fill assembly and new breathing air filter. Can be reconfigured as a gas-powered unit with a new Subaru 6 HP gas engine.

* New Bauer Capitano BH barehead (compressor block only, no purification), 6 SCFM.

* Used Bauer P-2 purification system, wall mounted (tall 33" filter tower and additional oil/ water separator chamber).

* Used wall mounted purification system, similar to the above Bauer P-2, with Lawrence Factor components.

If interested, please PM me for pics and prices.

Am interested in buying a bauer junior II or oceanus petrol driven compressor. do you still have any of your compressors for sale?

Hi, can you please send me your best price for Bauer Oceanus-G compressor also the shipping cost to P.O.Box: 35319 RAK United Arab Emirates. You can reply me and send me pictures to louisestephan2000@yahoo.com thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom