For Sale Bauer Junior II Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docbonezz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Bauer Junior II for sale. It runs and works great. I have been starting it up every month to six weeks and filling a tank as recommended by the manufacturer. Date of manufacture is 10/99. I have owned it since about 2005. In 2008 I bought a Bauer Oceanus that I use more. I have been using this one as a backup but have never needed it as a backup. It usually starts on first or second pull with the choke on and then I let it warm up at a low fuel setting. After that I close off the first stage water separator and turn up the fuel setting. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to fill a tank. I can take a video of it filling a tank if you would like. I will try to upload pictures but if I cant I will email or text you pictures of the compressor. Price is $1800 plus shipping. Will drive it to help with shipping if you are close enough. You can email me at chiropractor@hotmail.com

Compressor is located in West Monroe, Louisiana.

Thanks,
Karl

129D9DF5-E00D-48F5-8873-2F59638C72EC.jpeg
4DDD1898-2B7C-4F91-B0EE-297687F63753.jpeg
1495C3A0-68A0-4177-A6F3-0D3E3C2F483B.jpeg

Still for sale!!!! Have had a lot of inquiries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom