BBW (Big, Beautiful Woman)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveGolfSki:
Since my original post was unceremoniously scrubbed in the interest of "office friendly", I've censured the photo and added another.

Good thing you didn't post the ones on the linke I sent ya. :D

Canadian_Diver:
Good thing you didn't post the ones on the linke I sent ya. :D

Why??? I thought it was a great example of DIR techniques.

I had no prblems with OMS so far, Austins in Miami, my dealer, seems to get anything I ask, some times a bit pricey, but have allways get what I want. Nothing but very high quality here.

Azza, maybe you got bad luck or someting, I don't know, but if you're throwing away that gear, please consider selling it to me for a small fee and I'll pay for shipping, PM me if interested.

www.diveriteexpress.com have won my heart with DR gear, prices are very competitive, shipping is hyper fast and paying through paypal is an asset, Austins stocks DR too.

I got a combo from OMS and DR that works excellent, and weight integration have been one of the biggest improovements when I switched to BP/W setup.

Most deluxe hanesses have a QR in the left shoulder, but some harnesses and soft packs have them in both shoulders.

Most harnesses with pivot points at the chest, with a chest srtap will acomodate almost any women out there, if you can try one out before buying it would be better.

Mandy3206:
Azza, maybe you got bad luck or someting, I don't know, but if you're throwing away that gear, please consider selling it to me for a small fee and I'll pay for shipping, PM me if interested.

Ditto. Tell me how much the trash company will charge you to take it off your hands and I'll charge you half of what they will. :D

Guys the freight from here would be more than the gear is worth...

Being one of those women with "Major thoracic bouyancy reserves" and 6 feet tall I have yet to find your standard off the rack BC that fits me correctly.

I now have a dive rite BP/w with a standard harness system. I have no issues with the harness and my rather ample Major thoracic bouyancy reserves (yeah I stole it too). I wear my straps crossed in the back not due to the size of my chest but with the fact that my widith shoulder to shoulder is narrow....

I love it, no pinching, no sliding, no squashed boob syndrome going on there...the weight of the stainless steel back plate has also improved my trim since it does help with that Major thoracic bouyancy reserves tendency to make us float ...

steelemagnolia6:
...the weight of the stainless steel back plate has also improved my trim since it does help with that Major thoracic bouyancy reserves tendency to make us float ...

:11: So when you inflate the wing, you don't flip forward???? Another benefit!

Well, I guess that saying about everything being big in Texas is true.... :wink:

steelemagnolia6:
Being one of those women with "Major thoracic bouyancy reserves" and 6 feet tall I have yet to find your standard off the rack BC that fits me correctly.

I now have a dive rite BP/w with a standard harness system. I have no issues with the harness and my rather ample Major thoracic bouyancy reserves (yeah I stole it too). I wear my straps crossed in the back not due to the size of my chest but with the fact that my widith shoulder to shoulder is narrow....

I love it, no pinching, no sliding, no squashed boob syndrome going on there...the weight of the stainless steel back plate has also improved my trim since it does help with that Major thoracic bouyancy reserves tendency to make us float ...

Back
Top Bottom