Bc Knives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got this cute little Scubamax knife but I never use it. I can't figure out a way to hook it on to my BCD. I don't have a D-ring that I can easily open to slide in the webbed loop. If anyone has an idea how to attach it, let me know. Tomorrow I'll check and see if I have a waist strap on the BCD.

Mark :confused:

Scubamax Knife Photo

I was originally looking at the Tang Knife, But ended up getting the Fusiler.

The Fusiler is small enough to fit in the pockets of most BC's, although it does come with straps for those that want to "Rambo" it to your leg or arm.

Dive Safe,
...steve...

Just about everyone in my dive pose uses either a short or long version of the tanto-tipped Wenoka squeeze lock. As a matter of fact, if anyone's found a long one on the Spiegel Grove recently, it used to belong to a friend of mine.

It's hard to beat these knives. They come with hardware to attach them in several ways. The smaller ones are compact. They’re easy to draw when you need them and secure in their sheaths when you don't.

Makai

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom