BC sizing question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A BCD that fits properly is essential, it is too late now but I would have taken the 40 mile drive to ensure this. It is just so uncomfortable diving in one that is too big. Again too late but it could have been returned before you used it to get a smaller size.
Hope it works out for you.

A BCD that fits properly is essential, it is too late now but I would have taken the 40 mile drive to ensure this. It is just so uncomfortable diving in one that is too big. Again too late but it could have been returned before you used it to get a smaller size.
Hope it works out for you.

Thanks for the input. As stated I'll probably end up keeping this one and buying another one that is a tad smaller. I tried it in the pool last week and it felt fine, it did move side to side on the surface but I didn't notice it in the water. I'm assuming the current will worsen the movement though.

Honestly considering one now haha.

Do it. Do it now.

Don't tempt me...I just dropped $1500 on other equipment :(...darn it RJP that "Place Bid" button is just calling my name..

Don't tempt me...I just dropped $1500 on other equipment :(...darn it RJP that "Place Bid" button is just calling my name..

I hope you didn't get into diving to save money...

I hope you didn't get into diving to save money...

No sir, there was too much of it in the bank and I decided I needed to lighten the load somehow. All kidding aside, I'll look into BP/W's and consider one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom