BCD Advice for Santa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjgoodman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Well, I plan on telling Santa that I’d like a BCD but want to know specifically which to ask for. The biggest factor is that I need it to perform in the tropics and in the Pacific Northwest with a dry suit. I’d say it will be used 70-80% of the time in the Pacific Northwest because I live there. I want a jacket-style BCD with weight integration. Santa was learning toward a Knighthawk. What do people think?

Matt

Hi All,

Well, I plan on telling Santa that I’d like a BCD but want to know specifically which to ask for. The biggest factor is that I need it to perform in the tropics and in the Pacific Northwest with a dry suit. I’d say it will be used 70-80% of the time in the Pacific Northwest because I live there. I want a jacket-style BCD with weight integration. Santa was learning toward a Knighthawk. What do people think?

Matt

Don't you know that Santa is a DIR diver? (Doing It with Reindeer) Check out his simple rig in this pic...

Scuba-Santa-006---web.aspx

BP/W!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom