Beach Dive - Lauderhill or Pompano - Sun, June 6 early morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Renee, if you're interested, check out this thread. We'll dive from Hibiscus, the next block south from Datura.

Marc

FLL Diver:
Renee, if you're interested, check out this thread. We'll dive from Hibiscus, the next block south from Datura.

Marc

Seems I scared everyone off with a 7AM start! LOL You all think 9 is early but that's half a day gone! Actually, I usually shoot for 8 but have to be into work dressed up and spiffy for an open house we're doing. If I get to the beach for 7 and no one else shows I might just wander over your way and see what's happening.

jriderski:
Wow, that's way to early for me. I'm still a growing boy and need my rest. Will have to by pass this one.

Dive Safely & have fun.

Joe

Next time then! I will try to make it a little later so you can get your beauty rest!

ReneeC:
Next time then! I will try to make it a little later so you can get your beauty rest!

It's not beauty rest, a growing boy needs sleep so his muscles can grow and replenish them also.

But, your are kind of you to be so considerate.

Joe

ReneeC:
Need to get wet and only have a few hours Sunday AM. Anyone interested in joining me bright and early?

Hey Renee...
Met you on the Jungle boat...Andrea from CA...lost your number. I would love to go in the AM...do you have a spare tank and weights? LEt me know! Thanks!

I just spoke to Mike and we're meeting outside his place on Hibiscus at 7:30am. We'll see anyone else who's game then.

Marc

Andrea13:
Hey Renee...
Met you on the Jungle boat...Andrea from CA...lost your number. I would love to go in the AM...do you have a spare tank and weights? LEt me know! Thanks!

I've got lots of tanks and weights. Do you have everything else you need? How about a ride? Do you want me to pick you up or just meet you there. Let me know and if you need directions. Glad you remembered!

ReneeC:
I've got lots of tanks and weights. Do you have everything else you need? How about a ride? Do you want me to pick you up or just meet you there. Let me know and if you need directions. Glad you remembered!

I brought everything else with me...I am only staying a few blocks away and I have a rental...so 7am?? See you there...if different time, let me know--THANKS!!

Sorry I missed you guys over on Hibiscus! Apologize for not catching the note in this thread - I thought I had only the one taker so we met at 6:30 as planned and were in the water just about 7AM. I looked around Hibiscus (8:30ish) when I was leaving thinking I might see you all heading in for your "mid-day" - tee hee - dive but guess you were all in the water by then.

Looking forward to diving with you all in the future. See you Saturday at Pompano Pier?
Renee

If you're in town next weekend, you guys should join us for the reef cleanup. Look up the Ocean Watch thread in Private Trips. It's a great way to meet the other members of the group.

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom