Belize Aggressor & iPod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roooter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have a question for anyone that has done the Belize Aggressor recently. We are interested in taking our iPod & connecting to the stereo in the salon. According to Aggressor there are jacks to plug into. Has anyone done this? Would we be better off taking an FM transmitter instead of AV cables? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Roooter

You assume everyone else will want to hear your racket. I would pitch a fit, If I were a guest and someone did this.

I was on the Belize Aggressor last May and while I do not know of any plug for an iPod in the Salon, on the upper deck at the bar there is a plug for an iPod. I only know of this because on the last night when we had our cocktail party there was an iPod plugged in providing our music. I don't know who the cable belonged to but if you have your own cable I would bring one and leave the FM transmitter at home. Hope this is of some help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom