Belize Aggressor IV mooring breaks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was booked on the May 4th departure and was just notified that it has been cancelled. I'm not sure what the new date is for the next sailing. I'm moving to one in July, so fingers crossed all will be well by then!
Sorry about your cancellation. Thank you for posting.

Looks like the next sailing has been updated to 5/18.

I just got the email this morning, so maybe their webpage updates are lagging a little. I'll be chatting with them later today about my re-booking and will ask how far out they've cancelled the charters.
Hey, I am missing one of my @MAKO Spearguns neoprene socks (left) as a result of the Aggressor IV running aground. Do you mind asking them about that? 😀

I'm getting more worried about our 6/15-6/22 trip.

Seems like they're falling further behind on getting the boat back in the water.

I'm getting more worried about our 6/15-6/22 trip.

Seems like they're falling further behind on getting the boat back in the water.
I just spoke to the office again. She said that they had cancelled all the May charters, but that the June ones are still on. The email we got described the situation as "due to multiple reasons involving drydock and inspections". Fingers crossed that all resolves in time for your trip!

Yeah, and a black & yellow Tusa fin... :)
Don't hold your breath. I found several pieces of my gear laying here and there on the deck of the Aggressor III several hours after we were underway back to Belize. Very strange. Fortunately we arrived home with only a few items unaccounted for. The crew did the best they could considering the circumstances. However, it was chaotic to say the least when they dropped off the luggage and gear at the bar of the Itza Resort. Everything good with you guys?

Our down pillows were missing. Logical since the crew had no way to know the pillows on the bed were not the standard issue. I listed them as missing and got them in the mail a short time later.

Everything good with you guys?
Hi! Yeah, we're doing okay. How about you two?

We popped off a trip to Little Cayman recently (LCBR), are headed to the Azores in a couple of days, and have two trips planned to Raja Ampat later in the year. One of those is going to be a double on the Aqua Blue.

I hold no hope of getting that fin back, but feel lucky that we got everything else, considering that chaos. I suspect that it fell off the dive platform after I got on board, and that it's likely on the reef.

I sometimes lie awake at night, thinking about that fin, wondering where it might be, and whether it's lonely and misses me. It's a big, cold world, and it makes me sad to think about him out there all alone. {sniff}

Hi! Yeah, we're doing okay. How about you two?

We popped off a trip to Little Cayman recently (LCBR), are headed to the Azores in a couple of days, and have two trips planned to Raja Ampat later in the year. One of those is going to be a double on the Aqua Blue.

I hold no hope of getting that fin back, but feel lucky that we got everything else, considering that chaos. I suspect that it fell off the dive platform after I got on board, and that it's likely on the reef.

I sometimes lie awake at night, thinking about that fin, wondering where it might be, and whether it's lonely and misses me. It's a big, cold world, and it makes me sad to think about him out there all alone. {sniff}
Wow, two trips to Raja Ampat! We're good. Did a manatee snorkel/kayak trip in February and just got home from Bonaire. Headed back to Bonaire in a couple of months, then a liveaboard in Bali and we will wrap up the year on a liveaboard in Turks and Caicos. How's diving with only one fin working out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom