Best Clam Bellies after a dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been a while since I've been here but try the Cupboard Restaurant at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester. To me they have the best clams I've ever had. One other nice perk is that you can order a meal and not have to pay for parking in the park. Then when the order comes out, go across the street and sit on the beach wall and watch the waves come in. Yummm! Now I'm itchin' to go back there. Who started this post anyway? There's also diving at the beach... but I would only recommend it for beginners looking to get some experience at an easy beach.

dd

Thanks to all for their gustatory recommendations! I will have to try Cupboard the next time! BTW- the clarity of the water @ this area was easily (from the surface) a good 40'. What a nice area!

X

I always have a taste for seafood after salt water diving --sometimes a tin of smoked muscles with crackers (and of course Tequile) will do it just fine for me.

Clam bellies are great, too.

Jeff

Love to dive for cherry stones and little necks, if I find steamers all the better. Down were I live I go to floe's if I am not diving for them, but if I am up i your neck of the woods I will try the Ipswich Clam Box

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom