Best Hotel For Diver/Non-Diver Combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moodiejeff:
I will make this suggestion... if you like your privacy, ask for an ocean view room... the extra $10 a night is sooo worth it. It sure beats watching the pool volleyball and hearing all the screaming that goes with it. Oh, did I mention the Bingo by the pool or the skits they put on until 10 or 11? :shakehead

...but how could you forget the drinking games for a free bottle of tequilla? We stayed at Hotel Coz, once. It was early Dec '05 and our options were very limited. Luckily for us, because the hotel was only 1/2 open, the activities were scaled back too. We actually had about 2 hrs poolside one afternoon with only music (and tolerable at that). I don't think I could handle it fully functional. Also the reason why I've only stayed at Fiesta Americana once. But there you get the bonus of having your oceanview room on the pool side.

There's obviously a market for it since they are popular, successful properties. I guess we're just not it. (OMG, I think I'm starting to sound like my parents. AAAAHHHHHHH!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom