Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chicks dig my clownfish hood!

4thJuly09Dives022.jpg

4thJuly09Dives029.jpg

Chicks dig my clownfish hood!
Are you sure it wasn't the Rolex? :D

However, it definitely appears that you are keeping up the best DDiver traditions and having a great time!

Ok i dont have colorful gear so im not a dork diver but is there a bum diver category, I have a us divers snorkle recovered at 106 ft since my snorkle broke found this one on my last dive, an atom 2 computer, and mares quatro excel fins (blue) that i got for 25 bucks brandnew. the snorkle matches my fins but thats about it

:shakehead: You're missing the point,it's not about color.
:dork2:divers can wear what ever they like,aslong as they have FUN.:D
Even(some)MIB can be :dork2:

so that does make me a dork diver since i have what i could scrounge together to get in the water and have my fun..... anyways im trying to figure out a cool id marking personal logo to put on my gear. if i figure one out it will be a kinda super secret trademarkish thing that is cool enough hopefully if this batch of gear gets stollen the people will be dumb and not get rid of the marking like they may do with initials

:shakehead: You're missing the point,it's not about color.
:dork2:divers can wear what ever they like,aslong as they have FUN.:D
Even(some)MIB can be :dork2:

EXACTLY! Having FUN and enjoying diving SAFELY; that's what it's ALL about... Put right fin in, pull your right fin out, put you right fin in and you shake it all about ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom