Best Scubaboard Posters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM for logic and reason,

Cave Diver for humor and education!

I nominate myself. Mostly for the cool House avatar. My best posts were deleted for various reasons including self-incrimination, mental abuse, libel, slander, and good taste.

I will nominate myself, for the creativity, intelligence, and "response inducing" nature of my posts.

I have to nominate myself for clarifying the importance of breathing to scuba diving.

Adam

I nominate myself. Mostly for the cool House avatar. My best posts were deleted for various reasons including self-incrimination, mental abuse, libel, slander, and good taste.

Idoc is such a trend setter. :rofl3:

I will nominate myself, for the creativity, intelligence, and "response inducing" nature of my posts.

I'll 2nd & 3rd you.........you da man....(we need a good eyedoc in there)....

TSandM for logic and reason,

Cave Diver for humor and education!

a$$ kisser

Walter and NWGratefulDiver. I agree with Walter on most everything, diving AND political. He is an endless source of knowledge and is a straight shooter. As for NWGD, I don't always agree with his politics, but the man knows his stuff when it comes to diving. They are both wonderful about sharing the knowledge they've acquired and routinely do it without making others feel stupid.

Let's not forget Joe Diver and Crowley, mostly on the Going Pro/Agency forums.

I concur with all the others who've been nominated (by someone other than themselves:D), and I always find TraceMalin's posts instructive, informative, and non-dogmatic.

Guy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom