Best Thing you have seen!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A little stingray sex...
2234649170100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

Like others have already said, whalesharks are cool!
2667844530100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

Finding a US NAVY mess bowl dated 1942 off the coast of Okinawa, I like animals and fishies but this was a way cool find. When I found it I was being taped for a NHK TV broadcast near an anchor for a Sea Memories show segment and the bowl was filmed being brought up from the sand!
2835161470100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

Many on this thread have been able to pick only one, I admire their fortitude. I guess it would have to be any onf my "firsts". My first open water cert dive, we had sea lions play with us; the first time I saw a shark a caribbean reef (not a sexy bull or whale shark) but I was walking on clouds for a month afterwards. The first lionfish and wreck penetration, same dive. So many others. Maybe the best thing was when my husband said he learned to dive to make me happy but after his open water cert dives he said he really liked it and we should do a liveaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom