Best time ever to be in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We got back late last night from 10 days of diving, and we could not have had a better time. Weather was nice and as David said the restaurants were very happy to see you. I feel for all of those business owners who are suffering by the ships not coming in, but it was nice having the run of the town.

Round trip air from here right now is like 1/2 the normal fare. I'd be heading that way pronto if my wife could get out of work.

Thanks Dave for the info. Headed down there in a couple of weeks. Not diving with you(group trip) but supporting the local economy anyway.

I am heading down also in a few weeks- I will dine at as many restaurants as I can and maybe even shop for souvenirs! Haven't done that for years! Jean

Hopefully at least one of the t-shirt shops is still open! I'm packing light and just buying a few shirts to wear when I get there. The only snag is that my wife told me that I am absolutely forbidden to bring any more t-shirts back. Is there a charity there that wouldn't mind getting a few slightly worn shirts when I leave?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom