Best way to equalize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tduffy84

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey im new to diving and i was having a hard time with the equlizeing my ears, and once i did i was great then when i was time to come back up i felt the reverise block, and it felt like my ears where clogged. and when i got home i started to shake my head and it seemed like there was water in my ear cause all of a sudden it was gone. ? lol so what do you sujest.

Hey im new to diving and i was having a hard time with the equlizeing my ears, and once i did i was great then when i was time to come back up i felt the reverise block, and it felt like my ears where clogged. and when i got home i started to shake my head and it seemed like there was water in my ear cause all of a sudden it was gone. ? lol so what do you sujest.
I think your best resource on this very common problem is this 45 minute video on Equalizing - a very common problem among new divers. I don't understand why this link is not given out by more Insts?!

Back
Top Bottom