Best Wilmington Operation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am SOL for this Thursday and Friday. AS is all booked up.

Right now AS is showing 4 spaces for a Thursday evening trip to the Hyde. There might have been a cancelation or something.

Are you going to be around wilmington anyway? If so, you might try Cape Fear Divers LLC They are under new management this year, and I have not been out with them since the switch, so I can't say what to expect. I would consider at least giving them a call though if I were stuck in Wilmington with no place to dive. I have been on their boat (with the old owners), and it's comfortable but not a speed demon.

Rich

There are two main options for the Wilmington area...Aquatic Safaris in Wrightsville Beach and Cape Fear Divers in Carolina Beach. They both go to the same wrecks and ledges. If one is booked, I recommend contacting the other to see if they have space.

Or you could walk to the beach and look at the ocean.

It's more of just general information...My cousin lives in Carolina Beach, and I've got an open invitation to come down and visit/surf. I got to looking around at dive charters in the area, and wanted to know ahead of time for when I go down. I'll drop a line when I head that way though.

If you are headed to Carolina Beach it might be more convenient for you to dive with Cape Fear Divers, they are right in Carolina Beach.

Back
Top Bottom