On Carnival Magic March 3-9, looking for cruise friendly dive operators in Cozumel (3/5), Belize City (3/6) and Costa Maya (3/7)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I was in Costa Maya/Mahahaul I dived with Pepe Dive. I was with my non diving family and it was in the same building as Jamie's Blue Reef resort where we booked them for the day.

The seas were quite rough and I was the only diver but we went out anyway. Went out for the first dive, came ashore and then went out for the second dive. Finished up at the resort. Good day and the diving was very reasonably priced.

Pepe dive and Blue Reef resort is just down the street from Gysea Divers and about a dozen other dive shops.

Other ships in port that are Enchantment Of The Seas, MSC Divina, Norwegian Breakaway and Regal Princess. If you're looking to dive please go to Dive Paradise for their 10am mid-morning express. Thanks!

Looks like you have ideas for Cozumel. I've dove there often, but always with Aldora divers and there's a reason I always go back to them. With the amount of boats I see whenever we dive there, there's no shortage of dive operations there to pick from.
Can't speak for Belize City because I've only dove with Hurrican Divers that are situated on an island 2 hours offshore.
I do know that Facebook groups form regularly for specific cruises. I don't cruise much, but am on one with the wife April 5-20 and there's a Facebook group for that exact cruise (I also posted in the cruise sub-forum here but that won't get the visibility of the Facebook group). I found a dive operator that's willing to accomodate 10am-5pm port time in Cartagena, Columbia but at a steep premium for a private tour for the wife and I. The Facebook group has already yielded 2 possible divers for that port and if I can find 5 total (including wifey and I) then it would be regular price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom