BIG dive equipment sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buoyant1:
...did anyone ever buy the Seeker? I remember someone posting that on here a while back! (couldn't talk the Mrs. into getting it for me for my birthday)

Capt. Mike Jensen bought the Seeker and is running it out of Newport, RI. I saw it the other day and with the new paint the boat looks as good as when Nagle had it.

Capt. Mark

Geez wouldn't it be nice to be rich, Considering the ships tank capacity is around 19,228 gallons I couldn't afford to fill the tanks. Hmmmmm thats about 45,000.00 to filler up!!, And my luck it would probably be ready for a lube job. Holds about 1050 gallons of oil. Guess what they say is true, better to have a buddy that owns a boat than to buy one yourself!!!! BUT I did see the boat listed on a different site and it stated that it comes with 2.2 million dollars worth of spare parts!!!! What a deal!!!

cdiver2:
Theres nothing like doing it in style. And I think it could be a babe magnet...would have to paint it pink of course

Add a big "Farari" sticker on the side, a big-***** hot tub and a fully stocked bar. Then it'll be a babe magnet.

I'll pitch in for the sticker :wink:

laivindil:
Add a big "Farari" sticker on the side, a big-***** hot tub and a fully stocked bar. Then it'll be a babe magnet.

I'll pitch in for the sticker :wink:

you only get out as much as you put in :D

Back
Top Bottom