Bitten by octopus on the chin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drew, you shouldn't play with your food, bad things happen. Everyone knows that PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals, so why would PETA members be upset.

i wonder if the octopus thought afterwards what a bad move it was to bite Drew. :rofl2:

Rick, wow what a video. Octo. eating shark. I have never seen anything like that before. Thanks for sharing.

Any day now when the moon :mooner: is full, we will here from Scubadrew as the "wereoctopus ", or "vampus" :11:
Now that's FUNNY!!!:rofl3:
I actually healed up in about 4 days to the point where you couldn't even see a mark.

In response to Scotty, I guess to some degree, I got screwed in more ways than one!:11:

AWESOME.... You do realize that it is revenge from all the local boys biting them between the eyes.

i dont care who you are, thats going to be cool scar. a great conversation starter

jumbo

He should be consider himself lucky that the octo wasn't hanging around another area and bit im.:11:

nice..... very nice..... pretty funny too!!! i still have that Norwegian Cruise Lines video we did with Ray and the youngins- (2003 or 2004) --

Yea Drew you were lucky. This guy was not so fortunate - tako took his whole head -- not a pretty sight!

1719701931_1073a0c0ed_b.jpg

Flickr Photo Set: Octopus Attack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom