Blaine's stupid human tricks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The world is a much less boring, routine and predictable place with people like David Blaine in it.

Idiot? No. Just an entertainer.

Want an idiot? Look up Paris Hilton's contribution to the world of entertainment sometime...

Dave

Why are a lot of SBers so angry with Blaine? 'Cause he did a stunt in water? Jeez, it's not like we are the only ones who get to use the stuff, you know!

I'd also like to know what happened to SeaJay. I used to see him on here all the time.

I think that was an awesome breath hold attempt, maybe a little rushed. I think with more practice he could have obtained his goal. He only spent a few months in Cayman with the Performance Freediving Team. I mean i wouldnt expect anyone to do a breath hold like that after such little amount of training.

They didnt pump anything in to the 'fishbowl' to help him out. It was just air.

Have to give his helpers credet though .I understand they where using atomic t2 :wink:

Back
Top Bottom