Blue Heron Bridge - History Dive - 12-13-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, obviously, my $10 is assumed, though I won't be diving at that time (brr for me). I'm sure I can kick in the other portions of the cookout part.....fixins, buns, etc. And, I have plenty of the leftover dry goods from the Thanksgiving cookout, so plates, napkins, etc. are ok too.
Lucky, we can work out whatever when the time comes, one way or another. I can get everything and split costs, or tell you the closest places to pick up stuff nearby; whatever works. Looks like you're going to get to know us awfully well next weekend!! :D (Insert evil laugh here, while rubbing hands together and plotting witch-y things...)....

I am not sure if the evil plots will be coming from you or me. :D

We can work out what ever is easiest for everybody. I know me and the guys are going to be going grocery shopping for the week at the condo so we may be ok but I think it will depend on what is needed for the weekend.

Looking forward to doing the dive. I thought that a twilight/night dive at the bridge would be great but did not think it was possible for this trip.

Has anyone thought of making some commemorative T shirts for this occasion?
If I had the time, I'd do it......but I don't.
If someone does print shirts, count me in for two.
... not going to happen... not enough time :D

I should have a pretty good idea tomorrow if I'll be in town, and if I am in town there are likely 3 of us that will be coming.

Hmm I may be able to join ya'll, but won't know till the weekend. Will that be too late?

Hmm I may be able to join ya'll, but won't know till the weekend. Will that be too late?
You just need to hold off drinking at your Christmas party!

If we have at least 10, there's no problem knowing when you get there... I'll just send you over to ForceE before the dive so you can sign the waiver and pay them your $10, but we need 10 to start it off

In just one day we have 8 committed and 6 tentative... Looking good for Sunday picnic and dive!

Here's where we are:
CoolTech (Jim) - Charcoal, Burgers and a pack of hotdogs
KBeck (Krista) - fixins, buns, plates, napkins, etc (much leftover from the tgiving party)
Luckydays + 4 guests -
tibenmiami -
wussdiver -

Tentative (or have not actually committed yet)
djtimmy (+ 2 guests)-
DebbyDiver -
mksmith713 -
ScubaJenny -

If I missed something, or someone let me know

Last edited:
In just one day we have 8 committed and 6 tentative... Looking good for Sunday picnic and dive!

Here's where we are:
CoolTech (Jim) - Charcoal, Burgers and a pack of hotdogs
KBeck (Krista) - fixins, buns, plates, napkins, etc (much leftover from the tgiving party)
Luckydays + 3 guests -
tibenmiami -
wussdiver -

Tentative (or have not actually committed yet)
djtimmy (+ 2 guests)-
DebbyDiver -
mksmith713 -
ScubaJenny -

If I missed something, or someone let me know

Please add my group to me plus 4 for the Sunday dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom