Blue Heron Bridge - History Dive - 12-13-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEW TWIST!

ForceE just informed me....

Since this is like a commemorative dive, they have agreed to give us the permit for $100.00 flat rate!

Yeehaw!

So, I'll be paying the flat rate and accepting donations to recover the cost of the permit!

A GIGANTIC THANKS TO

ForceE

FOR THEIR GENEROUS
GIFT TO OUR GROUP!
!​

Excellent news Jim, excellent. I feel comfortable knowing that we will be able to get you the $100 back easily!!! I am very excited about this dive and the bbq.

OK so the 3 of us are "in" for the dive, not sure if we can get there early enough for the picnic though.

Do we need to get ahold of Force-E ahead of time, or just stop by and get a parking pass?

PM me to let me know how much you'd like us to put towards the fee.

Also, any idea who from Force-E is going to be diving with us?

Everyone will need to stop by ForceE and sign the waiver and get their parking pass

As far as the fee goes, I am only looking to recover most of the cost. It appears we will have 10-12 divers

As far as I know, no one from ForceE is going to be diving with us

Unfortunately I am already committed to a 4 tanker with Kev on the 13th, but I wanted to say I hope everyone has a wonderful time and Thank You to CoolTech for putting this together. I am looking forward to hearing about the day and seeing the pics!

Safe diving all !!

Terri

I've got plans to hit BHB Sunday anyway so I'll talk to my friends and see if they'll do this as a night dive, but I'm ready to commit on the night dive myself regardless of what they do.

If any help is needed getting this finalized please feel free to call me at 512.716.9207

Thanks for setting this up!!

~ Larry ~

Well waaaah. My foster dog was not adopted tonight so now I have to take him to an adoption event on Sunday. If I can POSSIBLY sneak out early and drive like a madwoman, I might still make the dive. How late will ForceE stay open for me to pay for my portion of the permit or, CT, can I just give you ten bucks at the bridge if I can make it?

I just can't believe that this cutie patootie still hasn't found his furever home. :(

DSC_0356.JPG

Thanks, Krista. So if I can get up there I don't have to check in with ForceE? That is something I know I wouldn't have time to do, if I can even get up there after the event. I'm sure gonna try, though!

Thanks, Krista. So if I can get up there I don't have to check in with ForceE? That is something I know I wouldn't have time to do, if I can even get up there after the event. I'm sure gonna try, though!

What about registering with Force E? Don't they need everybody's plate numbers to give the list to the authorities, so those cars aren't towed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom