blue heron bridge images/video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sportxlh

Contributor
Reaction score
formerly Palm Beach Gardens, FL: now Atlanta
# of dives
500 - 999
I posted a montage of video shots I've taken at blue heron bridge over the last couple of months. I am using a Sea Life DC 800, which is not a particularly advanced camera/video device, but the youtube video will give divers a feel for some of the interesting things on can see at the bridge. Most of the shots were taken on the west span or in the sand south of the park. Visibility varied from terrible to very good on the various days I dove.

YouTube - diving blue heron bridge in west palm beach redux

Enjoy

very nice

love the "charging" banded shrimp

I posted a montage of video shots I've taken at blue heron bridge over the last couple of months. I am using a Sea Life DC 800, which is not a particularly advanced camera/video device, but the youtube video will give divers a feel for some of the interesting things on can see at the bridge. Most of the shots were taken on the west span or in the sand south of the park. Visibility varied from terrible to very good on the various days I dove.

YouTube - diving blue heron bridge in west palm beach redux

Enjoy

Great video esp enjoyed the swimming frogfish Thanks for posting
PS To all who noticed the lobsters Blue Heron is a NO TAKE ZONE (& most are smallish anyway)

D2Diver, those bugs will be gone pretty soon. Even the guys who live on the boats out in front of the beach have put shopping carts down on the bottom to make lobster condos.

Thanks for sharing. I just love diving the BHB.

Thnx!!

Great video. Thanks for posting. I used to walk over this bridge to go to the beach in the 1970s when my grandmother lived in Riviera Beach. I suppose it has been rebuilt since then, though. I've seen still photos of batfish before, but I never realized exactly how they "walk" until now.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom