Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun night dive tonight. Decent vis, 20-25. not sure what the temp was, never looked because I went ahead and wore my new 5mm. Tons of cars in the parking lot, but managed to somehow avoid the crowds.

---------- Post added May 23rd, 2013 at 11:05 PM ----------

Checked my dive computer, says 79F

nice. It's finally warming up!

Fun night dive tonight. Decent vis, 20-25. not sure what the temp was, never looked because I went ahead and wore my new 5mm. Tons of cars in the parking lot, but managed to somehow avoid the crowds.

---------- Post added May 23rd, 2013 at 11:05 PM ----------

Checked my dive computer, says 79F

It was a great night for a dive at the bridge. Found a 4ft nerd shark hiding under the east bridge. Partner was waving his light to get my attention but he startled it before I could get the camera ready.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It was a great night for a dive at the bridge. Found a 4ft nerd shark hiding under the east bridge. Partner was waving his light to get my attention but he startled it before I could get the camera ready.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Very nice Mr Chen! Consider yourself blessed! In all my dives at the bridge (200+?) I have seen a shark only twice. And they've been too quick to get a pic.

And I've never ever seen a "nerd" shark!! :wink: (gotta love auto correct)

Very nice Mr Chen! Consider yourself blessed! In all my dives at the bridge (200+?) I have seen a shark only twice. And they've been too quick to get a pic.

And I've never ever seen a "nerd" shark!! :wink: (gotta love auto correct)

That's what I get for using my Kindle Fire w/ Tapatalk!

Cool to know it's pretty rare then (especially a nerd shark).

Does anyone know if there any online indexes of aquatic species found at BHB? I can't find one.

Does anyone know if there any online indexes of aquatic species found at BHB? I can't find one.

A fairly comprehensive list was passed out at a public meeting a few years ago. It might be on the Facebook BHB Fan page. You'll have to scroll back at least two years. (Does anyone remember when that was? When they had that hearing at PFP about the proposed marine sanctuary??)

If you can't find it I will try to find my copy & post when I'm back after the weekend.

Has anyone gone diving today at the Bridge? What were the conditions like? I'm trying to decide if I will go tomorrow morning. Thanks in advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom