Blue Lagoon or Twin Lakes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not saying I would go to BL again it is just farther away from home and there are not fish. I like to look at fish. I might have to take yall up on going Friday my dad was talking about maybe going Friday after work so I might just show up a little earlier and meet yall.

BL is about the same distance as TL from my house. I prefer TL for the ease of entry/ exit since I am usually solo, and the fish. Also it's open on the weekdays where BL is weekends only I think.

what do you mean... "usually solo"? where's your buddy?

jstuart1:
BL is about the same distance as TL from my house. I prefer TL for the ease of entry/ exit since I am usually solo, and the fish. Also it's open on the weekdays where BL is weekends only I think.

During the summer BL does have weekday hours, the drive is what kills me. TL, on the other hand is only about 40 miles from my house (as opposed to the 97 miles to BL). The fish are a definate plus for TL, kinda nice diving in a "living" lake that has a nicer pH. :wink:

Judy,
I will be out there around 1pm, I will probably be driving my beige toyota corolla and I have a couple of friends coming with me, so you can meet them too. :D

Michael,
Come on with it...lets make it a group. :D

ParamedicDiver1:
During the summer BL does have weekday hours, the drive is what kills me. TL, on the other hand is only about 40 miles from my house (as opposed to the 97 miles to BL). The fish are a definate plus for TL, kinda nice diving in a "living" lake that has a nicer pH. :wink:

You got that right!

ParamedicDiver1:
Judy,
I will be out there around 1pm, I will probably be driving my beige toyota corolla and I have a couple of friends coming with me, so you can meet them too. :D

Michael,
Come on with it...lets make it a group. :D

Should be fun to dive with the group.

Does Twin Lakes have a website to look at? Thanks!

colt:
I would have to also say TL. I was their last Wed and the vis was 25. The weekend before that I went to the BL and the vis was 5, to 10.

I am going to be able to go. I have my gear in the truck (Black Ford Ranger) but first Iwill have too run down to the shop and pick up a tank (really two tanks cause we are going to dive Saturday morning). So it might be 130 or so before I get to TL. I am a noobie so I hope yall don't mind diving with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom