Blue vs gold?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My local shop in the Keys doesn't take AE, but they sure wear a hole in my Visa (more my fault than theirs). :D

Max Speed that is funnier than sh!t! I work at an airline with a "loyalty" program that makes me sick..and your priority seating just cracked me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure? I just got my OW it's blue and it came from a PADI 5-star facility.

It's possible your training was conducted at a five star facility but the instructor was an independent and utilizes the stores pool, classroom and or gear.
Is the stores name on the back of the card or just the instructors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if you got a Project Aware card (at extra cost). The photos on them are typically mostly blue.
In the past, if a plain card was issued and it was gold, it was issued by a 5-star facility.
Otherwise the plain cards were silver. I haven't seen a plain blue card, but I haven't been teaching the last couple of years, and this thread makes it sound as if that has changed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom