Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know I don't think those are pictures of eagle rays. I think that without knowing it Christi took photos of a squadron of alien space craft disguised as eagle rays so the alien fishmen can dive coz without being noticed. Just take a look at the picture under Rick Inman's name. Even the aliens post here. They swim among us! They breathe water. They dive Coz!

GREAT pics!

Texas Diver:
Just take a look at the picture under Rick Inman's name. Even the aliens post here. They swim among us! They breathe water. They dive Coz!
That's The Creature From The Black Lagoon, from the 1950's movie of the same name, and one of the best diving movies made. Very high brow, classic stuff! :wink:

We are also having problems communicating with Blue XT Sea. We were able to book our dives, but we emailed them for the address to send the deposit and we haven't heard back (it's been a while). My husband had requested delivery and read confirmation of the emails and has never received either, so it appears that the emails aren't going through.

Christi, if you happen to see this, could you give me the address to send the deposit? I would really appreciate it!

Martha:
We are also having problems communicating with Blue XT Sea. We were able to book our dives, but we emailed them for the address to send the deposit and we haven't heard back (it's been a while). My husband had requested delivery and read confirmation of the emails and has never received either, so it appears that the emails aren't going through.

Christi, if you happen to see this, could you give me the address to send the deposit? I would really appreciate it!

Hi Martha,

Please check your private messages.

Beautiful pics folks.

Glad to see things are going well Christi. Your fan-base here tells the story! Beats a desk job doesn't it? :)

Maybe you can save a ray or two for our next visit? See a total of maybe 4 in 3 years :( All a long, long way off.

gdenny:
Hi Christi,

I would like to request a similar experience for my trip in June... :wink:

Nice pictures.

Sorry, the schooling Eagle Rays are very seasonal (December - Feb) and they'll be long gone by June :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom