Bluestone - May 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris, remember that starting ear (or really any) antibiotics means you have to finish the course of them - if the doc said 'one drop four times a day for seven days' and you do that and have some left, and get another infection and start them again, you really need to again do 'one drop four times a day for seven days'. there's nothing wrong with starting the drops until you can be seen in the office, or starting them and finishing them if they seem to be working, but never quit in the middle and be sure to get more and finish the course if you run out. i'm sure you know this, but i'm reminding everybody anyway. stopping antibiotics in the middle makes darwin very happy! mwah hah hah!

It was a very nice quarry. The nicest one I've seen so far. I definately had a great time and it was a pleasure finally meeting everyone face to face. Looking forward to the next trip,

Matt

BabyDuck:
chris, remember that starting ear (or really any) antibiotics means you have to finish the course of them - if the doc said 'one drop four times a day for seven days' and you do that and have some left, and get another infection and start them again, you really need to again do 'one drop four times a day for seven days'. there's nothing wrong with starting the drops until you can be seen in the office, or starting them and finishing them if they seem to be working, but never quit in the middle and be sure to get more and finish the course if you run out. i'm sure you know this, but i'm reminding everybody anyway. stopping antibiotics in the middle makes darwin very happy! mwah hah hah!

Oh no I didn't stop them last them last time, I ended up going back 4 or 5 times over the course of the infection. After getting the "OK" from the Doctor, I stopped but had a few drops left in my bottle so I saved it. When my ear started hurting this time, I begin re-taking them immediately until I get in to see him for a new supply. I've been taking them religiously ever since, and I go back this Thursday.

Hopefully, I will be back in the water soon. It doesn't help that there is a pool right outside my work that I see every day <sigh>

Corigan:
It was a very nice quarry. The nicest one I've seen so far. I definately had a great time and it was a pleasure finally meeting everyone face to face. Looking forward to the next trip,

Matt

Awww, come on, we need more reportin' than that! Who all was there, what did ya'll see and do? Etc etc

Help out a side-lined diver with some juicy tidbits that can later be used as blackmail, I mean, that I can enjoy since I wasn't there.

Kriterian:
Awww, come on, we need more reportin' than that! Who all was there, what did ya'll see and do? Etc etc

Go back and read the first page of this post...it's all there starting on post #9.
Get that ear fixed and let's do some diving!

Jason

Back
Top Bottom