Boat Dive, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just called Wallins and tried to signup for that dive and they told me that I'm the first one to ask for it. Mrbeast, have you *actually* signed up for it? Who did you talk to there?

YES AS OF NOW I AM SIGNED UP!!!! :D sorry there was some confusion with a credit card or something....

And I talked with Tiffany, a instructor that will be accompanying us on the dive and the person for whom I am writing Wallin's newsleter for...

Cool! When I called they said they need at least 5 people to run the boat. So we need 3 more...

Here is the boat description: https://silverprincecharters.com/boat/
The dive plans: Wallin's Dive Center Monterey Boat Dive

C'mon people! Screw the TV with "football". Just imagine, how cool could that be: entire boat just for 5 divers!!!

Happy birthday, by the way! If I go, I look forward to meeting you.

Hi,

For part of my 16th Birthday, I am planning on going on a boat dive through my LDS, Wallins Dive Center, Sunday, February 6th. It is a three tank dive for 90 bucks, which is a pretty good deal IMO. Anyways, not many people are signed up so they might cancel the dive. If anyone can and wants to go, SIGN UP!!! :D or else it might get cancelled.

Thanks everyone!

I know the crew and the owner of the Silver Prince.... You will not regret diving with them, they are by far one of the nicest and most accomodating crew members in Monterey/Carmel...

5 stars for me...

MG

Silver prince is still a go as long as we can get at least 5 sign ups... we have 2 so keep signing up!!

I'm with spock... great day to dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom