Boat Gossip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm... they board us occasionally while we're with divers. I kind of like it when I see them check dive boats for poachers, etc. They know us, and know we don't violate Fish & Game rules so they're pretty nice with us. There are enough poachers in this neck-of-the-woods (often locals) that I'm glad to see them on patrol.

catherine96821:
Seriously, you better be happy you have that little rubber duckie.

My slip is being rebuilt, my slip will probably double at Ko-ko marina.

I may end up kayak diving yet.

I listen to your car saga, and this is how you mock me? :crafty:

:) sorry...bit under the weather...I get a bit sarcastic when I don't feel well...now what about the ice cubes?

PS: Rubber ducky best buy ever, $3 in gas per trip on average, no storage fees (in my garage) and I can go where I want to, stay there as long as I want and get to pick my buddies.

Leave it to Catherine to take the "courtesy marine exam" to a whole new level!

I can go where I want to, stay there as long as I want and get to pick my buddies.

yea, once you go black inflatable, you never go back

check AAA diving boat page :rofl3: that guy is somethin else, pretty funny though "THEY use a picture of my boat, but THEY aren't even allowed on my boat!" :rofl3:

hey, I have my new Hawaii Kai marina sticker, so I'm street legal. I'll take my chances with the Coast Guard, WC. No reason to run around volunteering to be checked, it goes against my principles. (is that a gun on their bow???)

Wish this wind would stop, cause I can't dock in the wind. And if I can't dock, I can't DIVE!

My next door neighbor has that monster Sea Ray down there and I notice he is way worse than me....:D

the problem is, I am docked next to the nicest man with the most cherry boat down there ...and it has me psyched out. I want to be next to the jet ski barge or some junk boat, it would take the pressure off.

Back
Top Bottom