Bonaire 6/14- 6/21 First timers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StreetDoctor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My girlfriend and I are staying at golden reef sunday-sunday. Just booked a last minute trip to replace our planned trip to montana (what a change! lol) Is anyone else planning on being down there the same times? We're both pretty competent divers used to diving wet in the cold waters of the midwest. :cool2:

My wife and I are going to be there with a group.

Hi
Barb & Rick here staying at the Golden Reef from 6/7 to 6/21. Guess we'll see ya here.
Weather and Water just great. Diving, well, its Bonaire, whats not to love.
See Ya Soon!
Barb

Hi
Barb & Rick here staying at the Golden Reef from 6/7 to 6/21. Guess we'll see ya here.
Weather and Water just great. Diving, well, its Bonaire, whats not to love.
See Ya Soon!
Barb

excellent, we'll see ya there!

Are you flying Continental through Houston?

yes, I believe we land in houston around 5:30, then we have a looong layover until like 11:30 finally landing in bonaire at 5am. You guys on the same flight?

Well I was suppose to be in Bonaire this week but we missed a flight. We tried for two days to get there with no luck so I am back at work. :depressed:

Back
Top Bottom