Bonaire Airfare and flight schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We prefer to fly Continental to avoid changing planes or going through customs in Puerto Rico. I have to agree that going from July 3-18 on Continental through Houston will give you a very direct and hassle free option.

Be aware that many of the smaller planes that connect through Aruba, etc. have very limited overhead space and restrict carry-on size/weight, so you may have to check your carry-on.

And just a quick correction from above, Continental arrives at 5:30 AM on Saturdays, not pm. :wink:

P.S. this site creates all the blue underlined stuff, not me...I do not work for Yapta or Kayak.
Un-check the Automatically retrieve titles from external links checkbox in Additional Options before you save your post and it won't. If you later edit your post, you'll have to do it again also.

I'm going to look into all your suggestions this weekend and talk them through with my dad. I really really appreciate all your suggestions. Everyone on this board is so helpful and nice. Thanks again!
SusieQ

Back
Top Bottom