Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm down with that deal G.Dog.
Still waiting to hear if my COZ buddy is in for the trip; regardless, I'll take a piece of y'all's truck.

Anyone know if we're gonna be able to make it a DT#1 reunion in Bonaire?
Dennis/Roxy, any idea?

We're still in wait-n-see mode on the truck.

Can't believe it took me like 5 minutes to figure out who you were by your SB ID. Don't see you posting that much so it kinda threw me off. :D :D (FB post response, yeah, people do suck.)

I'm official too! Felix is working on my flights now! I must say I usually do those myself but HOT DAMN Felix and AL DOOOOOOO rock in that dept. too! Yes, I got a better rate than I was able to get off the rack. Don't wait, just ask them to look at each thing for you, the invasion reservation AND the travel!

Oh Yeah.... PDT #8 Rocks!!! of course I just wanted to say it again cuz we're kinda loud that way! LOL!

I'm looking forward to visiting Bonaire again!

Oh and I promise... no steroids before vacation this time! I mean really, just how many times can you have shingles anyway? Ok DON'T answer that! All I know is I'm done! AND looking forward to next June! Can't believe I actually planned a vacation more than 6 months away!

myra
aka Pony Bottle!

FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED!!! :) :banana::cheers:

Oh Yeah.... PDT #8 Rocks!!! of course I just wanted to say it again cuz we're kinda loud that way! LOL!!

Naw, we aren't LOUD!!!!! Oh wait, yeah we kinda are. Lol

I think we're the fastest and most complete team to re-book!! I say we're in for some swag!!! :)

Our flights are booked also, but they just suck! Gotta 3 hr drive each way to Detroit because we miss the Immigrations window at ATL by 10 minutes coming back!

I tried to get Cindy to book ours, but she wants to wait for a possible deal. Only one delta flight a day going there. Hope its a big plane.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom