Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Gang I have received the weekly update from Al.
After only 2 weeks
We have 58 Invasion crew members signed up as of 5PM today.:acclaim:

Roxanne and I are currently on Vacation and will update the crew list and map once we get back in the country. We are sorry for the delay but hope you understand.
Keep up your fun chatter and I will check in as much as possible.

Please let any of your friends/past crew members who are on the fence know that the rooms are going fast.

Ok Gang I have received the weekly update from Al.
After only 2 weeks
We have 58 Invasion crew members signed up as of 5PM today.:acclaim:

Roxanne and I are currently on Vacation and will update the crew list and map once we get back in the country. We are sorry for the delay but hope you understand.
Keep up your fun chatter and I will check in as much as possible.

Please let any of your friends/past crew members who are on the fence know that the rooms are going fast.

Have a blast! You deserve a few days off after all your hard work. Thanks for the updayes.

Pardon this touch screen's annoying autocowrecktions sent via Tapatalk.

Absolutely DT#1 will reunite in Bonaire ( so far 5 of DT#1 have signed up )
All Dive teams stay together that's part of why Invaders return year after year.:D

So far we have 6 of Team Netdoc reuniting!

Pardon this touch screen's annoying autocowrecktions sent via Tapatalk.

Well it looks like we got lucky, we have over 130 minutes between flights and there's a back up flight that leaves an hour after that.

View attachment 139593

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm on the same flight going in. I suppose a lot of us will be when all is said and done. As we get closer and the flight arrangements thread is started we can all arrange to meet for a drink or something (as time allows) before our flight!

I think Delta 663 out of Atlanta on 6/22 (arrives Bonaire at 2:02PM) will have a lot of Invaders onboard :) Rebecca and I are looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting new ones. Our scheduled layover is only 59 minutes, but maybe enough time to do something :cheers:

Rooms may be available at later dates, but I'm thinking the good flights are going to fill up fast.

Travel reservations made, all I have left to do is pack!! Is it too early to pack?

Travel reservations made, all I have left to do is pack!! Is it too early to pack?

Mine too... Flight booked $385 round trip insured!

I'm arriving Friday the 21st at 11AM and leave Sunday at 4PM!

Pack? One set of underwear will last 7 days if you turn it inside out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom