Bonaire report trip2; The good, the bad and the ugly.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a great experience at one of the larger grocery stores. Our instructor was celebrating his 30th birthday, so my wife and I skipped the morning dives to try to find cake and a card..

We also had a great visit with a proprietor of three downtown stores. She vas very informative bout local vays.

I don't think there are MORE baby trunkfish in Bonaire, but you are able to see more as the water is so calm and they are out doing their thing. Watch my video of the babies we saw - the baby trunkfish (we saw at least a dozen) were at dive site Yellow Sub, right downtown. Tons of baby everything there!
[vimeo]1706512[/vimeo]

robin:D

We've seen more juveniles while diving Bonaire than another dive destination. That is one reason we're super displeased with the Lionfish, the juveniles are sitting ducks for them. :( Glad that STINAPA is at least trying to control them some through capture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom