Bonaire Shore Diving Made Stupid (Apr 29-May 7 @ Den Laman)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonaire is such a magical place. I really love that island and cannot wait to get back. Landing at Flamingo airports is therapy for me...as is the diving.

Enjoy your trip!

calicant:
I'm counting down the hours before we leave for the airport. This will be our first trip to Bonaire. This OP's excellent report started a nice travel brochure of a thread. :)

Scott from LongIsland:
Bonaire is such a magical place. I really love that island and cannot wait to get back. Landing at Flamingo airports is therapy for me...as is the diving.

Enjoy your trip!

When we can not be on Bonaire, diving, at least we can come here and talk about Bonaire and diving. And feel a bit jealous of those who are there now, of course.

Thanks for all the posts on this thread, my wife and I will be on Bonaire in late July for the first time. Can't wait!

On our third day and liking it a whole lot. Staying in 410 at Buddy Dive from which, if I ran through the apartment and leapt from the balcony, I could dive into the pool and swim up to the bar for a drink. We know nothing about Bonaire, but the dozen dives so far have been great. I love the Tarpon which swims with us like a dog would on walkies, criss crossing in front of our lights. Not seem him hunt yet, but maybe next time. A turtle swam a little with us a morning and all this on the house reef. Tomorrow we hunt frog fish, not to eat, just to see.

I'm wondering how people have found things not to their liking here in the past, but I have not seen any other rooms.

We have met a lot of nice divers here who were happy to advise on diving in Bonaire. Since it's our first time, we booked a Pier trip for a night dive. Looking forward to being guided by Pepe who will promised to tell us how to do a side trip to Mt Roraima next time we come to Bonaire. Imagine hiking up to The Lost World for a few days then going diving in Bonaire!

Back
Top Bottom