boot which one to buy???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude:
I like the Henderson Insta-Dry. Good boots, that actually can dry out between dives, so they don't reek, even after a year of heavy use.

Years? You got a few years out of them? Most people I talked to had theirs wear out after about a year....guess it all depends on the diver

Thats great if they lasted that long....How long has the Instadry been around? :confused:

Dive Right In Scuba:

Years? You got a few years out of them? Most people I talked to had theirs wear out after about a year....guess it all depends on the diver

Thats great if they lasted that long....How long has the Instadry been around? :confused:
Um, my post says "even after a year of heavy use", so I'm not sure where you got 3 years from...

And yes, while they're still ok, I don't know that they'll last another year. I do know that when the time comes, I'll replace them with the same boots, if still available.

Back
Top Bottom