Question BOV for Choptima?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CSDoug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there BOV available for the Choptima? I am unable to locate a specific recommendation. I do not own a CCR but am looking at options.

IMG_5050.jpeg

I prefer the dsv

Is there BOV available for the Choptima? I am unable to locate a specific recommendation. I do not own a CCR but am looking at options.

The reason you are unable to locate a specific recommendation is that there is not a recommended one for the Choptima.

I would ask why you feel like one is necessary?
(Please don’t actually answer that as there is not enough time for the BOV/DSV argument.)

The reason you are unable to locate a specific recommendation is that there is not a recommended one for the Choptima.

I would ask why you feel like one is necessary?
(Please don’t actually answer that as there is not enough time for the BOV/DSV argument.)
I have dived the Horizon SCR which has a BOV, so I was just curious about options.

I am considering a similar config on my Triton. Any reason why you preferred the DSV after trying a BOV config? Thanks!

The DSV is just simpler, lighter, and less cluttered feeling. The extra hose somewhat limits head movement which is already restricted enough from the loop.

Is it not just piecing together all the fittings? As always I reserve the right to be missing something or FOS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom