Boynton Beach Dive Photos 9-23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots. I do video now but after going all over in the Caribbean I've realized almost anything I can see in the Caribbean islands I can probably see in Florida if not more. Thanks for sharing

Wow, great shots. Can't decide which one I like best. Thanks ofr posting.
Dive safely.

RonFrank:
Nice shots! I also like the turtle, and the squid is very cool! I've never seen one in FL! :(

Howarde shoots with a D200, Ike housing, and a couple DS-125's FYI.
Thanks Ron...
I put it in my signature line - I thought that would help people.

I also use a sigma 17-70 zoom lens.

The squid were really cool the other day. I've seen them before, but they wouldn't let me get close enough to get pictures. When I saw them on Friday, they stopped swimming, and hung out with me. I think they thought I was trying to communicate with them with my strobes maybe? They put on quite a show for me with the color changing, etc. If you look through that album on photobucket, I think I put 4 pictures of the squid, and they are all of the same one, within a minutes time, and it looks different in every shot almost.

Back
Top Bottom